HDFC Net Banking provides up-to-the-second account information and you can manage your account from anywhere, anytime, with ease. With this online solution, you don’t need to be on a queue anymore. For this you need to go for a simple registration process. Go through this article to know how to apply for HDFC net banking.
Procedure to apply for HDFC Net Banking
1) First visit HDFC bank website http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/default.htm.
2) On the right hand side there is HDFC Bank NetBanking option. Select it and click on the login button.
3) Now you’ll be navigated to secure section of HDFC netbanking website.
4) Enter your unique customer ID and IPIN (password).
5) Once logged in, you’ll see your account summary. You can transfer funds, order for a cheque book online, and many more.
6) Once your online transactions are completed, log out and close the browser window for added security.
You can also call the PhoneBanking numbers in your city to register for NetBanking.