All the business has its own tax identification number. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is nine-digit number used as a tracking number by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for tax purposes. It is also known as Employer Identification Number (EIN) which is used to identify employer’s tax accounts (small business taxes). IRS assigns the federal tax ID number to identify the business. There are many kinds of TINs, including Social Security Numbers (SSNs) and Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs). Out of these TINs, the Employer Identification Number (EIN) is the most usual TIN associated with a business.
CST is the central sales tax number. Any registered trading organization needing Inter-State transportation of goods, needs to go for a registration with the Central Government Agency. If you have done the registration, then the Central Government will levy a reasonable tax.
Procedure to find a dealer details by CST number:
1) Click here to get started.
2) Now you’ll be directed to the website where there’s a CST Search box at the middle.
3) Choose your state name and input the correct CST number.
4) Click on the “Search” and you’ll find the required dealer.
5) You can print the dealer preview.
You can also know about your required TIN facilitation center from here.