Now-a-days UID / Aadhaar Card is being counted among the most vital documents. Using UID / Aadhaar Card the card holder can proof his / her identity and residency in India. This card is being issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) under Government of India. It carries unique 12 digit number. There is no age limitations for applying UID / Aadhaar Card. Now you can easily book appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment Online. This feature is only available for Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra and Punjab. Soon it will be available in all state of India. Procedures to Book Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment Online are as follows.
Procedures to Book Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment Online:
- Click Here to go to the ‘Online Booking Appointment page’.
- Provide essential information like Name, Mobile Number, E-mail, Number of persons, Residential state or Union Territory, Enrollment center, Appointment date and timing etc.
- After Providing all information click on ‘Fix Appointment’.
- Then it will show another page providing token number and appointment details.
- Print the page.
- You may also re-schedule / cancel your appointment by clicking here.
- Bring essential documents like ID proof, Address Proof & DOB Proof with you.
- You need to fill a form at the Enrollment center. You can also earlier download and fill the form. To download the Form click here.